 |
| Every night after the kids are in bed, Mommy straightens the toy room. The next day, the playroom inevitably ends up looking like this. (And you can't even see the puzzle pieces all over the floor in the corner, or the kitchen set pieces laid out all over the TV stand.) |
 |
| This week Lizzie learned how to tie knots. I guess they're not really knots--more like complicated twisty ties. Several times this week I have found the draw strings to the blinds all twisted in knots. And Daddy came home from school one day to find that Lizzie had tied the cell phone charger to Mommy's purse--which was hanging on the door knob--so it took him a minute or two to figure out how to open the door. In this picture, Lizzie tied the dresser drawers shut. If you ask Lizzie what she's doing, she'll tell you that she's tying ribbons and bows. |
 |
| This one is compliments of little Miss Heidi. For days now, I've been trying to figure out where the girls were stashing the DVDs, as several had gone missing. After lots of searching, I finally decided to open up the DVD player. Lo and behold, I found five DVDs, a CD, and a pen cap. |
Yep. I know what you're thinking: "Geez, what's this mom's problem? Doesn't she watch her kids?" Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. The only defense I can give is that these kids are sneaky, and they've got me outnumbered. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment