Yesterday was National Museum Day, so several museums across the country gave vouchers for free admission. To celebrate, we (Emily, Elizabeth, and Heidi) decided to visit AMY with Aunts Kristi and Rachel. Kristi and Heidi are buds, and Liz and Rach are bffs, so that left Emily with nothing to do but take pictures of all the fun. Seriously, I took almost 50, and a lot of 'em were really good. Here are just a few of my faves:
(If you can't tell, Lizzie's sitting inside a bubble, and Kristi and Heidi are on the other side.)
(Jumping--something Lizzie absolutely loves to do.)
It took several attempts to get this picture to work. (I was taking a picture and trying to be in it at the same time.)
Lizzie pulled us all onto the steps like she wanted us to pose for a picture.
Tea party.
"Hello? Who is it?"
The best part was when Liz tried to pull Rachel inside with her, and Rachel actually did it. :o)
Piano lesson?
Playing with puppets.
Soft blocks.
Picking corn on the cob... And then she put it in her mouth. (Oh so many germs!)
Lots of fun!! Thanks, Aunt Kristi and Aunt Rachel!
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute! I wish I weren't so far away so that I could join in on the fun.
ReplyDelete