Now, within the last few days, I've gotten even more mobile. I've learned that I can push around a kitchen chair to keep my balance while I walk. I can walk all over the place--just so long as the chair doesn't get stuck on something.
Friday, July 16, 2010
Walking
Another one of my favorite hobbies is to practice walking. I've been cruising (walking while holding on to stationary furniture) for months now. I can even stand by myself without anything to hold on to.
Now, within the last few days, I've gotten even more mobile. I've learned that I can push around a kitchen chair to keep my balance while I walk. I can walk all over the place--just so long as the chair doesn't get stuck on something.
Now, within the last few days, I've gotten even more mobile. I've learned that I can push around a kitchen chair to keep my balance while I walk. I can walk all over the place--just so long as the chair doesn't get stuck on something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you should put more pix of your condo. i saw that once but even then you were having to do work in the kitchen because the water pipe burst
ReplyDeleteClever kid. Also, her pants are pretty awesome.
ReplyDelete